When I start a virtual machine the following notification appears:
"The operation failed. - To perform this operation, you must enter the host OS administrator's credentials"
- From the top menu bar click on the virtual machine name and select Quit.
- Depending on the virtual machine settings it will suggest either Suspending it or it will be stopped.
- Go to the virtual machine configuration and unlock the virtual machine settings by pressing the lock button in the left lower corner.
- After that start/resume the virtual machine.
- If you want to keep virtual machine settings locked, temporarily disable Travel mode in the virtual machine configuration Options > Travel mode by selecting Never option.