- RAS Gateways are stored in Cloud (e.g. Microsoft Azure).
- RDSH Agents are added by the hostnames.
- Manual check of RDSH Agent is failing, however RAS Console is reporting it as "Agent OK" at the same time:
- "Publish application" feature fails due to inability to communicate with the server:
- While launching an application published from this server via Parallels Client it fails with:
- RAS console.log contains events like:
Cloud-based RAS Gateway Agent cannot utilize NETBIOS discovery, thus failing to resolve RDSH Agent NETBIOS name.
Please re-add RAS Agents to farm using FQDN