- Windows 10 virtual machine crashes after installing the latest Windows Insider Preview build 18348
- The existing Windows 10 virtual machine cannot be updated to the latest Windows Insider Preview build 18348
To workaround the issue the following steps needs to be performed:
- Shut down the virtual machine.
- Go to the virtual machine configuration.
- Then go to the Hardware tab and scroll down the list to access the Boot Order menu.
- Click on the Advanced Settings drop-down menu to access Boot flags section.
- Enter the following boot flag
- Close the configuration window and start the virtual machine.