To uninstall the RAS VDI Agent from a server:
- Navigate to Start > Control Panel > Programs > Uninstall a Program.
- Find Parallels Remote Application Server in the list of installed programs.
- If you don't have any other Parallels RAS components on the server that you want to keep, right-click Parallels Remote Application Server and then click Uninstall. Follow the instructions to uninstall the program. You may skip the rest of these instructions.
- If you have other RAS components that you want to keep on the server, right-click Parallels Remote Application Server and then click Change.
- Click Next on the Welcome page.
- On the Change, repair, or remove page, select Change.
- On the next page, select Custom.
- Select RAS VDI Agent, then click the drop-down menu in front of it, and click Entire feature will be unavailable.
- Click Next and complete the wizard.