You may use a special URL to create and configure connection in Parallels Client for any supported OS:
User will need to open it in browser, and then Parallels Client will recognize it and will give user a prompt to add a connection.
If allowed, it will create a new connection in Parallels Client with specified options.
Below you may find full list of available URL Schema variables in version 15.5 and newer:
- Command = "LaunchApp";
- Server = (server IP or FQDN);
- ConnType = "0" (RAS) or "2" (RDP), optional; default value is RAS;
- ConnMode = "0" (Gateway), "1" (Direct), "2" (Gateway SSL), "3" (Direct SSL);
- Port = (port number, e.g. 443);
- Connect = "NO" (do not auto connect on launching URL), "YES";
- Save = "NO" (do not save in the connections list), "YES";
- UserName = (a string, optional, e.g. RASuser);
- Alias = (friendly name for a connection, a string, optional, e.g. My_RAS_Connection);
- Backup = (secondary server IP or FQDN, optional);
- AppID = (application ID to launch, useful only if Connect is not "NO". Can be figured out from RAS Console → Publishing);
- To save a connection, set Save to "YES" and Connect to "NO" at the same time.