- After promoting backup Publishing Agent to the master role all RDSH (Terminal Server) and Gateway Agents are being shown as "Not verified" in RAS Console.
- However at the same time, the farm is functioning (e.g. users can connect and launch published applications)
The are lot of errors in Publishing Agent log file:
[E 00/00000073] Error in database Execute: 11 (DELETE FROM tbl_SessionCache WHERE s_SiteID = 1
- If you revert master role to previous Publishing Agent everything is going back to normal.
Licensing.db file corruption
On the affected server, do the following:
- Stop*RAS Redundancy* and RAS Publishing Agent services.
- Rename (or delete) Licensing.db from C:\Program Files (x86)\Parallels\ApplicationServer\AppData
- Start the services from step 1 back.
- Initiate promotion to the Master role once again.