Adding Nutanix Acropolis VDI Provider in Remote Application Server
Now deploy VDI agent on appliance clicking on Install/Initialize button:
- Deploy VDI Appliance in the same subnet virtual guests will be located in.
- In Remote Application Server Console navigate to Farm > VDI Hosts and click on + button to add new VDI host.
- VDI Type - Nutanix Acropolis
- VDI Host - Nutanix CVM IP address
- VDI Agent - RAS VDI Appliance IP address
Click on Next button.
Specify RAS Appliance in
OSfield and hit on Install button:
Type root password when requested (this password was specified on first boot of RAS VDI Appliance).
Once VDI agent is installed click on Add button:
If you see a warning that Nutanix Acropolis was not found, ignore it and click on Yes button:
In the opened Host Properties dialog switch to Credentials tab and type in Nutanix administrator credentials (default administrator user is admin) and click on Check Credentials button:
NOTE: administrator credentials should be used.
nutanix/ nutanix/4u credentials will not work.
Click OK button to close Host Properties dialog and click on Apply button in the bottom-right corner of the RAS Console.
Right-click added VDI Hist > Check Agent and make sure that Agent Verified
Make sure that VDI Agent State is Agent OK: