When I am making a keyboard input to Windows 8.1 virtual machine, some of my keyboard keys make an input only when I press them second time, for example:
- Press ' (inverted comma) - nothing happens.
- Then press K button (or any other) - ' and K ((or any other) are shown on the screen, like: 'K
Windows keyboard layout issue.
- Go to Control Panel -> Language Preferences -> Options of English -> Add input method:
- Locate and add any desired Parallels keyboard layouts:
- Remove the previous input method. Save and close Language options.