I am not able to deploy a software package.
- The Distribution Point is configured in HTTP mode.
In the /Library/Logs/pma_agent.log I see the following:
01-09 06:51:00.514 W /PolicyTools:704:a13/ Download operation for 'http://win2012r2-001.pmm12.dom/SMS_DP_SMSPKG$/T1200007' finished with 204 (Host requires authentication) 01-09 06:51:00.514 D /ContentManager:704:a13/ Url list retrieval status for 'http://win2012r2-001.pmm12.dom/SMS_DP_SMSPKG$/T1200007' is 204 01-09 06:51:00.515 I /SoftDistAgent:704:a13/ Software deployment 'T1220006-T1200007-EFAF5F75' completed with 4
Anonymous connections to Distribution Point are not allowed.
- Open Configuration Manager Console.
- Navigate to Administration → Overview → Distribution Points.
- In the right pane right-click required Distribution Point and click Properties.
- In the General tab tick Allow clients to connect anonymously checkbox:
It is the only possible solution to allow Macs connecting to Distribution Points running if HTTP mode as they can not use Windows authentication in principle.
If you would like to increase security, please reconfigure SCCM and Parallels Mac Management in PKI mode. All clients will be connecting to Distribution and Management Points using HTTPS.
Please note that starting with SCCM 1906, the following settings are on the Communication tab. In version 1902 and earlier, these settings are on the General tab, as shown on the screenshot.