My Mac hangs for several minutes after I start the virtual machine. In Activity Monitor I can see that the amount of used Memory starts growing. When it reaches maximum, Mac hangs.
Dropbox is installed in both Mac OS and virtual machine.
Uninstall Dropbox application from your virtual machine:
- In Windows, open Start menu, type
"Programs and"in the search field and click on Programs and Features in the search results.
- Locate Dropbox in the list of installed applications.
- Right-click on it and choose Uninstall.
- Complete the uninstallation wizard.
There is no need to have Dropbox installed in the guest operating system if it is installed on Mac. Please map Dropbox folder to Windows instead:
- When virtual machine is running, in Mac menu bar click on Actions > Configure.
- Open Options tab and go to Sharing.
- Make sure that Shared Cloud option is checked.
If Mac Dropbox folder is till not accessable from Windows, please reinstall Parallels Tools using this knowledgebase article.