Anchorfree Hotspot Shield Elite is a complimentary bonus software that comes with Parallels Desktop 9 Switch to Mac Edition
Getting Started with Hotspot Shield Elite is Easy!
Create an account.
- Go to https://www.hsselite.com/sign-up and create an account by entering a username and password.
Remember this username and password, it will be used to log into the application on each device.
Redeem your license.
- Upon successful account creation, you will be brought to the account dashboard, a centralized location to manage your account. Click the Redeem license in the Time left section. Enter your 15 digit license code and click Redeem. Time is now added to your account.
Download the application
Click download in the Elite Device section for each type of download you wish to have. You can use one account on up to 5 devices.
On your Mac and Windows PC
- Download and install
- Launch service by clicking connect
- Click SIGN IN button
- A new tab will open in your default browser prompting you to sign in. Enter the username and password you created for your account.
For iOS devices
- Download the free trial of AnchorFree Hotspot Shield VPN from the iTunes App Store and install on your iPhone, iTouch or iPad.
Launch Hotspot Shield VPN, and follow prompts to install the profile. Profile installation is required by Apple to use the VPN service.
Note: If you have a 4 digit security code on your phone you will be prompted to enter this code.
After the install is complete, you see will see a main dashboard. Tap the Setting Icon > Account > Link device> Existing account. Enter the username and password you created for your account.
You will be prompted to install the profile again. Please follow these prompts.
Note: Why am I ask again? We must install the profile with your unique token so you can use the service with your account information.
- Download the AnchorFree Hotspot Shield VPN from the Google Play Store and install on your Android phone.
- Launch Hotspot Shield application and connect to the service. Tap my Account > Already have an account and sign in. Enter the username and password you created for your account.
If you are having trouble with your Hotspot Shield installation, please go to https://hsselite.zendesk.com/home