To remove Parallels Access from your Mac or Windows PC you will need to uninstall the Parallels Access Agent:
On a Mac:
- Click on Parallels Access icon in OS X tray and select Quit Parallels Access
- If you have Skype on Mac and it is running please quit Skype.
- Download Parallels Access Uninstall script
- Double click the downloaded file to extract the script file.
- On your Mac go to Applications -> Utilities and open Terminal.
In the Terminal window type in:
then drag and drop the script file to Terminal.
the resulting string in the Terminal will look similar to this:
Hit Return to run the script.
Enter your Mac user password (please note you will not see it on typing)
The script will uninstall Parallels Access from your Mac giving you the resulting message:
Done. Your system is pristine.
- Click on Parallels Access icon in Windows taskbar and select Quit Parallels Access
- Open Windows Control Panel ► Uninstall a Program
- Uninstall Parallels Access
- Restart Windows