There are several different ways to create a new virtual machine in Parallels Desktop.
- Upon installing Parallels Desktop you will be offered to create the new virtual machine via Installation Assistant.
- If you already have the virtual machine you can create more using Parallels Desktop Control Center window by clicking on Mac menu bar > Control Center > +.
- Another virtual machine's creation method is to go to Mac menu bar > find File > New...
After that select the way to get Windows:
- Get Windows from Microsoft website and download it using the direct link
- Install Windows or other OS using USB stick, DVD disc or pre-downloaded .iso installation image
- Migrate Windows from a real PC
When you have chosen the preferable method please follow the on-screen instructions to create the virtual machine.