This update for Parallels Desktop for Mac (build 7.0.15106) addresses overall stability and performance issues and includes the following fixes:
- Resolves an issue with installing Parallels Desktop in Mac OS X Leopard 10.5 or later.
- Resolves an issue with opening third-party virtual machines in Parallels Desktop.
- Resolves an issue with managing Mac computers running OS X Mountain Lion via Parallels Mobile.
- The power saving option is now available for new MacBook Pros (mid 2012) and MacBook Pros with Retina display.
OBTAINING THE UPDATE
Updates for Parallels Desktop 7 for Mac are available via:
- Parallels Desktop in-product updater
- Parallels website