SymptomsPrinter always shows an Offline status and does not print.
CauseThis problem occurs in case of Printer misconfiguration on the Windows side.
Resolution1. Start Parallels Desktop application and Windows virtual machine.
2. Click on Start menu go to Control Panel ► Printer and Faxes
3. Right click on the printer that is showing up as Offline ► Click on "Use Printer Online"
4. Give a test print and check if the printer is printing fine.
If the issue persists:
1. Download and install the Microsoft Fix it
2. Give a test print and check if the printer is printing fine.