Technical Data ID is used by Parallels Engineering and Support Teams during troubleshooting of reported issues. Parallels Access has two sides: client side (iPhone, iPad, Android-based tablet or phone) and agent side (Mac or PC computer/laptop). Therefore while troubleshooting technical issues you may be requested to provide Parallels Support with with Technical Data ID: from both agent and client sides (both created at the moment of the issue reproduction).
NOTE: Generating a Parallels Access Technical Data ID is not considered as request to Parallels Support
How to send Technical Data?
Step 1. Sending Technical Data on mobile device
1. Connect from the Parallels Access app on your mobile device to your computer (Mac or PC)
2. Reproduce the issue you are having.
NOTE: It is very important to generate a Technical Data ID as soon as the issue appears.
3. Then tap on the question mark icon (?) for iOS or three dots icon for Android -> Troubleshooting
4. Tap on Send Technical Data
5. Leave informative description of your issue and tap Send button
NOTE: Technical Data does not include any personal or confidential data, however a screenshot of your device is captured and included to the device. If you would like to exclude screenshot from the report, please hit Technical Details
6. Once the Technical Data is sent, please save its ID number and tab Done.
NOTE: Parallels Support team will not be able to find your Technical Data on server without having its ID number.
If there's no way to login to Parallels account on a mobile device, tap Help button and follow the same instructions as above:
Step 2. Submitting report on remote computer
For submitting a Technical Report on remote computer please refer to this article: How to create a Problem Report in Parallels Access
NOTE: For better convenience you may include one report's ID into description of another report: