If you are a Parallels Desktop for Chromebook Enterprise administrator and cannot access Support Portal, verify that the following requirements are met:
- You have Parallels Desktop for Chromebook Enterprise license redeemed in Google Admin console. Visit KB 125113.
- The email address you are using to access Support Portal is set as an administrator for Parallels Desktop for Chromebook Enterprise in Google Admin console.
- In the Google Admin console, navigate to Devices > Chrome devices.
- In the drop-down menu at the top, select Apps & extensions.
- Select the App Licensing tab.
- Click on the Parallels Desktop for Chromebook app in the list.
- A pane opens on the right side. Click the "person" icon ("Manage contact info").
- Change the email address if required and click Save.
- You accepted the invitation to Parallels Business Account (search for emails from email@example.com in your mailbox or visit https://my.parallels.com/profile/business_invitations) and you are using the email address specified in the Google Admin console.