As an enterprise customer, you get premium support from Parallels. A Parallels business account is required before you can contact the Parallels support team. The account is created for you automatically when you redeem your Parallels Desktop licenses for the first time. Read this article to learn how to join the account and how to contact Parallels support.
Note: The instructions below are for Parallels Desktop for Chrome OS Enterprise and Education Edition administrators only. If you are not an administrator, please contact your administrator to get support with Parallels Desktop for Chrome OS Enterprise and Education Edition.
When you redeem your licenses, an email is sent to your email address inviting you to join your new Parallels account. Read the instructions in the email and then do the following:
- Click the Join Business Account button. You will be taken to the Parallels My Account page.
- Enter your email address, first and last names, and a password. This should be a unique password, not the password you use in the Google Admin console.
- Click Join Account.
- Follow the onscreen instructions and sign in to your new account.
- Once signed in, click Dashboard in the menu at the top. The page opens displaying your registered Parallels products.
- To open the Support page, click Support inside the Parallels Desktop for Chrome OS Enterprise and Education Edition product card.
- On the Support page, click a category that best suits your inquiry. To see popular topics, expand a subcategory and click on a link to a topic. To search for a solution for an issue, type the issue description in the box at the top of the page.
If you haven't found a solution for your issue, you can request support as follows:
- On the support category page, type a short issue description and click Request Support. Note that you need to type a description or the Request Support button will not take you to the next step.
- Select a support method (email, phone, etc.) and follow the onscreen instructions.
When contacting Parallels Support by email, phone, or Skype, you'll need a ticket ID, which is displayed on the screen when you select one of these support options. You can place a call immediately or you can click Book a Call to book it for another time. You can also see a ticket ID by clicking Support on a page header and then clicking the My Tickets link in the upper right.
Note: Parallels Desktop support is only provided in English.