I've upgraded my macOS to Mojave and now I cannot use keyboard and mouse when I connect to my Mac via Parallels Access
This issue is currently under investigation at our development department.
- Click on the Apple logo in the left top and choose System Preferences
- Click on Security & Privacy and switch to Privacy > Accessibility
- Unlock settings if necessary
- Choose Parallels Access at the right box and click on the minus [-] button to remove it from the list
- Restart your Mac
- Open Applications in Finder
- Right-click on Parallels Access.app item
- Select Show Package Contents
- Navigate to Contents > MacOS
- Drag'n'drop Parallels Access Agent.app to the apps list in the System Preferences > Security & Privacy > Privacy > Accessibility page.
- Make sure that Parallels Access Agent item appeared in the list with a mark in the checkbox.
Was this article helpful?
Tell us how we can improve it.