Here's what you need to do:
- Put the VM's files to some shared forlder (I usually use Macintosh HD->Users->Shared) folder.
- In Finder, right-click the Shared folder and select "Get Info"
- In the window opened, expand Ownership&Permissions group.
- Expand Details group.
- Set the access level for Others to Read&Write.(please see the picture attached for reference)
- Repeat steps 2-5 for both .hdd and .pvs files of the VM in Shared folder.
After it's done, each user of your Mac should be able to utilize the same VM.