To delete/uninstall your virtual machine:
IMPORTANT: This operation is IRREVERSIBLE. The Virtual Machine will be deleted, and there is no way to restore it.
Launch Parallels Desktop, but do not start your virtual machine.
for Parallels Desktop 10:
- Activate the Control Center.
- Right-click on your virtual machine and choose "Remove".
for Parallels Desktop 9 and earlier:
- Activate the Virtual Machines List.
- Right-click on your virtual machine in the list and choose "Remove".
- You can Keep files in case you wish to have access to files saved on this virtual machine. Choose Move to Trash if you do not need any data located in this Virtual Machine and want to remove it completely.
NOTE: If you do not have Parallels Desktop for Mac installed on your Mac, search for .pvm file in
/Users/username/Library/Parallels, and move it to Trash. You may use Spotlight to find the virtual machine. Type "
.pvm" in the Spotlight search bar to locate the Parallels Virtual Machine on your Mac.