To delete/uninstall your virtual machine (VM):
- Launch Parallels Desktop, but do not start your virtual machine;
- Open virtual machines list by right-clicking the application icon in the Dock - Virtual Machines LIst;
- Right-click on your VM in the list;
- Choose 'Remove' in the menu.
- Or open the Virtual Machine window, in the Parallels Desktop menu choose File > Remove.
- You can Keep files in case you wish to have access to files saved on this virtual machine. Choose Move to Trash if you do not need any data located in this Virtual Machine and with to remove it constantly.
NOTE: If you don not have Parallels Desktop for Mac installed on your Mac, search for PVM file in either /User/Documents/Parallels/ or /Users/Shared/Parallels/ and move it to Trash. You may use Spotlight to find the virtual machine. Type "*.pvm" in the Spotlight search bar to locate the Parallels Virtual Machine on your Mac.