- After updating macOS High Sierra to Developer Beta 4 (build 17A315i), I am no longer able to launch or install Parallels Desktop. I am offered to allow Parallels Desktop kernel extensions at System Preferences > Security & Privacy tab > General > Parallels International Gmbh, but clicking Allow does not make any difference:
Update macOS High Sierra to Developer Beta 5 (build 15A5341f) or later.
If you disabled System Integrity Protection while running Developer Beta 4 (build 17A315i) please use the following instructions to enable SIP back:
Enable System Integrity Protection
- Click on Apple logo in the upper left corner on your Mac and then select Restart.
- Hold down command+R to boot into the Recovery System.
- Click on the Utilities menu and choose Terminal.
- In Terminal type csrutil enable and press Return.
- Close the Terminal app.
- Click on Apple logo and choose Restart.