Customers who purchased and activated a copy of Parallels Desktop 11 for Mac from the Parallels Online Store or an authorized reseller on or after August 1, 2016 through October 31, 2016, are eligible for an upgrade to the next version of Parallels Desktop for Mac at no charge, subject to certain conditions.
Note: If you have a subscription for Parallels Desktop for Mac or Parallels Desktop for Mac Pro Edition, you can upgrade Parallels Desktop to the latest version with the license you own. Download and install Parallels Desktop 12 and use your subscription license for activation. A subscription allows you to upgrade to the latest version at no additional charge as long as your subscription is valid.
The following Parallels Desktop 11 for Mac products qualify for the Tech Guarantee:
- Parallels Desktop 11 for Mac Full Version
- Parallels Desktop 11 for Mac Upgrade
- Parallels Desktop 11 for Mac Student License
- Parallels Desktop 11 for Mac - SD card
- Parallels Desktop 11 for Mac OEM Version when purchased together with hardware or other approved software products.
Product must be activated on or after August 1, 2016.
The following Parallels Desktop for Mac products do not qualify for the Tech Guarantee:
- Trial versions of Parallels Desktop for Mac
- Licenses sold under the Volume License Program including PIK/PIKA and Parallels Desktop for Mac Business Edition Licenses
- Not-for-resale (NFR) versions
- OEM Versions that are purchased unlawfully without hardware or qualifying software
- Parallels Desktop for Mac versions purchased and activated before August 1, 2016
Non-authorized retailers and reseller include but are not limited to:
Products purchased on eBay, Amazon Marketplace and sources that are not Parallels authorized resellers. For more information please visit: www.parallels.com/about/legal/reseller.
How do I receive my upgrade key?
For eligible customers who activated and registered their product after August 1, 2016 and before October 31, 2016 upgrade keys will automatically be added to the Parallels account and you will receive an automatic upgrade notification via email.
You should receive your upgrade key automatically within 7 days after the new version of Parallels Desktop for Mac becomes available. The upgrade key will be sent to the email that was used during the registration process and the Parallels account creation when you installed Parallels Desktop 11 for Mac.
If you have not yet registered your copy of Parallels Desktop 11 for Mac, please register your key now by clicking here.
Please do not contact Parallels Customer Support in reference to your upgrade key and follow the steps above first.
For more information please visit: