About upgrade of Parallels Desktop Lite
If you purchased Parallels Desktop Lite, you can take advantage of the offer to purchase a 1-year subscription to a full version of Parallels Desktop for Mac with a discount.
With the full version of Parallels Desktop for Mac you get the complete set of features like Coherence, files/applications sharing, support of Cortana on your Mac, support for Windows installed in Boot Camp, and much more. Once upgraded, you also get a complimentary subscription for Parallels Access for the entire period of your Parallels Desktop for Mac subscription.
To do the upgrade:
- Select the version of Parallels Desktop for Mac you’d like to upgrade to. You can choose between Parallels Desktop for Mac and Parallels Desktop for Mac Professional Edition (learn more about Parallels Desktop for Mac editions).
Click Proceed to Checkout.
- You will be redirected to the Parallels shopping cart to finish the upgrade.
Complete the checkout process and get back to My Account. You will see your new Parallels Desktop for Mac subscription in the list of subscriptions. This is a separate subscription with its own license key. The license key will be registered in your Parallels user account automatically after purchase.
Use the new license key for activating the full version of Parallels Desktop. Your Parallels Desktop Lite license key is not suitable for that purpose.
Your new Parallels Desktop for Mac subscription will start immediately after the upgrade procedure is completed.
The new Parallels Desktop for Mac subscription will renew automatically. You can cancel auto-renewal at any time by visiting the subscription details page in My Account.
What should I do after upgrade?
- Download and install the latest version of Parallels Desktop for Mac.
- Start Parallels Desktop, log in to your Parallels user account.
- Activate your Parallels Desktop with a new license key.