When trying to access files located in one of the Dropbox for Business folders on the Mac (personal or business) error message comes up:
Disable Shared Cloud option and add Dropbox folder/folders manually:
- Open virtual machine configuration.
- Switch to Options tab then select Sharing from the list.
Disable Shared Cloud option.
- Press Custom Folders... button.
In the newly appeared window press + button.
Navigate to Dropbox folders, select desired one and press Open button.
NOTE: You cannot add both folders at the same time.
- Click OK button and close configuration window.
- Restart virtual machine and check the issue.