How to limit users to only start applications from one machine at the time?
Configure Terminal Servers to accept only one session from the same user:
- open Windows Registry on Terminal server
- set value fSingleSessionPerUser to 1
Configure Parallels Remote Application Server > Load Balancing:
- check Reconnect to disconnected sessions
- uncheck Reconnect sessions using client's IP address only (otherwise new session will be created if user logins from another device)
- check Limit user to one session per desktop
- check Disable Microsoft RD Connection Broker (if Microsoft RD Connection Broker is configured, this option should be checked to prevent conflict between load balancers).