- One of my Windows virtual machines starts automatically after Mas has been started.
Virtual machine is configured not to start automatically:
Windows applications in Login Items.
Delete all Windows applications from Login Items:
- Click on the Apple logo in the left corner > System Preferences.
- Open Users & Groups menu > Switch to Login Items tab.
Click the lock to make changes if it is needed:
Note: You will need to enter user's password.
- Highlight all Windows applications (they will have a small Parallels icon) and delete them (press -) even if they are unchecked.
- Restart Mac and check the issue.