Available article translations:
Network Interface is resetting constantly in Windows 10 virtual machine
- Parallels Desktop for Mac Business Edition
- Parallels Desktop 11 for Mac Standard Edition
- Parallels Desktop 10 for Mac Standard Edition
- Parallels Desktop for Mac Pro Edition
I receive the following error message:
The network interface "Intel(R) PRO/1000 MT Network Connection has begun resetting. There will be a momentary disruption in network connectivity while the hardware resets.
- Shutdown your virtual machine (VM).
Open virtual machine's configuration window > Hardware > Network 1.
NOTE: your virtual machine may have several network interfaces, make sure to check them all.
- Expand Advanced settings.
- Change NIC type to Intel® Gigabit CT (82574L).
Close the configuration window and feel free to start the VM.
Network Connection has begun resetting
network adapter resets all time
1e5db16426987d561060acdf56d947b4 837e6c2dfd4fe5573cb6701d781382b4 df4909b7dd0609a3c148f007041db6d9 f9b6a8d63f3437e0dca35c9704a9033c 4987860c21de5849bcebfeb0472cfd03 ae069407387ff6d2cdd44f3842d61cf7