Remote Application Server Reports do not load with the following error:
An error occurred within the report server database. This may be due to a connection failure, timeout or low disk condition within the database. (rsReportServerDatabaseError) Violation of PRIMARY KEY constraint 'PK__Executio__05F5D7456238C01B'. Cannot insert duplicate key in object 'dbo.ExecutionLogStorage'. The duplicate key value is (27). The statement has been terminated.
To try and rectify this problem, please do as follows:
- Stop "RAS Reporting Engine" service
- Login to the Microsoft SQL Server Management Studio
- Delete the Reporting database in question (right click > delete)
- Open the Reporting Services Configuration manager and login
- Change to the Database tab
- Create a new Reporting Database by clicking on Change database > Create a new report server database and finish off the wizard
- Reinstall the Remote Application Server reporting module
It is important to follow these steps only if the SRSS service is being used by the Remote Application Server reporting module only. Otherwise it might effect other services running on the same SQL server.