Note: The Parallels Tech Guarantee has ended as of October 31, 2015 for eligible purchases. Please visit our online store if you wish to purchase a copy of Parallels Desktop 11 for Mac.
Customers who purchased and activated a copy of Parallels Desktop 10 for Mac from the Parallels Online Store or an authorized reseller on or after July 29, 2015 through October 31, 2015, are eligible for an upgrade to the next version of Parallels Desktop for Mac at no charge, subject to certain conditions.
The following Parallels Desktop 10 for Mac products qualify for the Tech Guarantee:
- Parallels Desktop 10 for Mac Full Version
- Parallels Desktop 10 for Mac Upgrade
- Parallels Desktop 10 for Mac Student License
- Parallels Desktop 10 Switch to Mac Essentials Edition
- Parallels Desktop 10 for Mac - SD card
- Parallels Desktop 10 for Mac OEM Version when either purchased together with hardware or other approved software products. Product must be activated on or after July 29, 2015.
The following Parallels Desktop for Mac products do not qualify for the Tech Guarantee:
- Trial versions of Parallels Desktop for Mac
- Licenses sold under the Volume License Program including PIK/PIKA and Parallels Desktop for Mac Business Edition Licenses
- Not-for-resale (NFR) versions
- OEM Versions that are purchased unlawfully without hardware or qualifying software
- Parallels Desktop for Mac versions purchased and activated before July 29, 2015
Non-authorized retailers and reseller include but are not limited to:
Products purchased on eBay, Amazon Marketplace, and sources that are not Parallels authorized resellers. For more information please visit: parallels.com/about/legal/reseller
How do I receive my upgrade key?
Upgrade keys will be delivered automatically from Parallels by email. You should receive your upgrade key within seven days after the new version of Parallels Desktop for Mac becomes available. The upgrade key will be sent to the email that was used during the registration process when you installed Parallels Desktop 10 for Mac.
If you have not yet registered your copy of Parallels Desktop 10 for Mac or have used offline activation, please register your key now by clicking here.
Please do not contact Parallels Customer Support in reference to your upgrade key. Keys will be automatically sent to your email address, so please check your spam/junk folder. Please allow up to seven business days for your key to be delivered.
For more information please visit: