Unable to launch Parallels Access. Error message:
The application was unable to start correctly (0xc0000022).
CA Technologies antivirus issue: it detects shell32.dll as a virus and does not allow to run Parallels Access.
- Boot Windows into Safe Mode
- Go to Start -> Control Panel -> Programs and Features, or Add or Remove Programs.
- Select CA Technologies antivirus in the list of programs.
- Click the Uninstall or Change/Remove button.
- Follow the instructions on your screen to complete the uninstallation.
- Restart your computer.