It only takes a few minutes to set up Parallels Mobile Device Management and start taking advantage of its features. These are the steps you need to take:
- Once you submit your details, you will receive a verification email. Click the link in the email to complete sign up.
2. Enroll your Android or iOS device
Once your account has been activated, you need to enroll devices with your Mobile Device Management account to download, install and automatically configure Mobile Device Management:
Create a user to send an enrolment invitation to the email address associated to this user.
- Log in to your Mobile Device Management account: https://mdm.2x.com/Admin/Login
- Go to Users > Add user
- Android devices: Enroll an Android device with Mobile Device Management
- Apple iOS devices: Obtain an Apple Push Certificate, and then enroll an iPhone or iPad with Mobile Device Management
3. Log in to the Mobile Device Management Administration Portal and approve the device
- Now go to https://mdm.2x.com/ and log in with your credentials. Account name is in lower-case characters and your email address and password are case-sensitive.
- Your device should be immediately visible in the Pending Approval list. Approve the device. Otherwise, if enrolled from the invitation email, this device is automatically approved and visible in the Devices node.
Within a minute or two, the status will update on the device to green and you can start managing and tracking the device. Repeat steps 2 and 3 on all devices you wish to manage.