- My SD card isn't recognized in Virtual Machine. I use built-in SD Card Reader.
- Windows drivers for SD Card Reader are not installed in the virtual machine.
Download Boot Camp drivers from here.
Uncompress downloaded archive.
Go to BootCamp > Drivers > Broadcom and install a driver for Broadcom Card Reader.
Connect Apple Card Reader to the virtual machine:
- In virtual machine menu bar go to Devices > External Devices -> Apple Internal Memory Card Reader.
- If there is no Memory Card Reader option, that means that buit-in card reader is connected via PCI interface. Parallels Desktop does not support forwarding PCI devices.
- If you use external card reader, please download and install drivers for the appropriate card reader model from the manufacturer web site.