Dragon Naturally speaking application works for some time and then disconnects. Settings have to changed manually to make microphone work every time Windows is started.
Microphone is detected as USB device.
- Remove device from a list of USB device in Parallels Desktop Preferences:
- Go to menu bar at the top > Parallels Desktop > Preferences;
- Go to Devices tab > locate for device in Permanent Assignments: External device;
- Press "-" sign to remove device.
- Reinstall Parallels Audio Adapter:
- Go to Start and right click on (My) Computer > choose Manage > Device Manager on left bar inside window;
- Go to Sound, video and games controllers > right click on Parallels Audio Adapter > Uninstall;
- Press on icon Scan for hardware changes and Parallels Audio Adapter will be installed automatically.
- Set Input/Output as Default:
- Go to Virtual Machine menu > Configure... > Hardware tab > Sound;
- Set sound options as on the picture below: