How to use Parallels Desktop in Multiple Monitors?
- Connect second monitor to Mac;
- Start Virtual Machine;
- In the "View" menu from Parallels Desktop check the "Use All Displays in Full Screen" option;
- Switch the virtual machine into Fullscreen view mode; In Parallels Desktop menu bar go to View and check Use All Displays in Full Screen option.
- Go to Start → Control Panel;
- Go to Display Settings → Adjust Resolution (on the left pane);
- Click the additional monitors one-by-one, and in the drop-down menu in the center of the window, select "Extend Windows desktop to this display" for each of the monitors;
- Click Apply;
- Restart Windows Virtual Machine and observe Windows in Multiple monitors.