Parallels Desktop 10 for Mac 10.2.0 (28596)
This update for Parallels Desktop 10 for Mac 10.2.0 (28596) addresses overall stability and performance issues, and includes the following fixes:
- Resolves an issue with accidental “Unable to connect to the server…” error messages appearing while working in a virtual machine.
- Resolves an issue with a virtual machine not starting after resizing its virtual hard disk.
- Resolves an issue with a nested virtual machine restart also restarting the host virtual machine.
- Resolves an issue with OS X virtual machines being unable to use NetBoot.
- Resolves an issue with Autodesk Maya 2015 crashing on start.
- Resolves an issue with accidental keyboard input sounds in Coherence.
- Resolves Ubuntu Web Browser display issues when dragging a window.
We are changing the name of Parallels Desktop for Mac Enterprise Edition to Parallels Desktop for Mac Business Edition, effective immediately. It is the same quality software you enjoy today, which we will continue to update with our latest innovations. The new Parallels Desktop for Mac Business Edition name emphasizes that businesses of all sizes, not just enterprises, use and benefit from our industry-leading software.