I am unable to use Printer in Windows.
There might be a different symptoms:
- Able to print only 'test page'.
- Unable to detect printer.
- Able to print front from Windows, but unable to print from Mac.
- Parallels Tools issue
- Virtual Machine misconfiguration.
Open Virtual Machine configuration, go to Hardware > Boot Order > and paste in Boot Flags box:
- Start your Virtual Machine and check the issue.
In case it does not help,
- Go to Mac's System Preferences > Print&Scan > Locate your Printer > Make sure that the option 'share this printer on the network' is selected.
- Run Windows and take a snapshot of your virtual machine (in Parallels Desktop menu bar go to Actions > Take snapshot...) before you proceed with the instruction below to be able to revert all the changes.
- Reinstall Parallels Tools (Actions > Reinstall Parallels Tools).
- Open Virtual Machine Configuration Window > Hardware Tab > Print > Make sure that the options 'Add all Mac Printers' and 'Synchronize default printer' are selected.
- At the Mac menu tool bar go to Devices > External Devices > make sure that your printer is unchecked.
- Check the issue.
If it does not help,
Please perform the steps from this article.