I do not see the Dropbox, Google Drive shares in my Windows Virtual Machine.
The option labeled "Share iCloud, DropBox and Google Drive" does show as checked in my VM configuration. I have even tried disabling it and restarting, re-enabling it and restarting. It didn't make a difference.
Virtual Machine misconfiguration
- Go to Actions > Configure > Options Tab > Sharing
- Make sure that the option 'Share iCloud, Dropbox and Google Drive' are selected.
Click on 'Custom Folders...' > click '+" sign and add your folders from iCloud, Dropbox and Google Drive manually, one by one.
- Check the issue in Virtual Machine.
- If it works fine now, please go back to 'Custom Folders...' and remove manually added Folders from the list.
- Now the iCloud, Dropbox and Google Drive volumes should work without any issues.