I am unable to use internet inside Windows. At the Task Bar the network adapter show exclamation mark.
When I am clicking on it, the error appears:
Windows can't communicate with the device or resource (Primary DNS Server)
Windows OS misconfiguration.
- Click on Start and then Control Panel.
- Go to Networking and sharing center and then click on Change adapter settings.
- Right click on Local Area Connection and choose properties.
- Highlight Internet Protocol Version 6 and click on Properties.
- Choose Obtain DNS server address automatically and press Ok.
- Choose Obtain IP address automatically.
- Repeat the steps for Internet Protocol version 4 as well.
For more information please visit Microsoft forum page.