Unable to enter Coherence mode: this option is gray in the menu
If AVG Antivirus is installed in virtual machine, then virtual machine cannot switch to Coherence.
Remove AVG Antivirus
- Go to Start -> (Settings) -> Control Panel.
- Open (Programs) -> Programs and Features, or Add or Remove Programs.
- Select AVG 2013 in the list of programs.
- Click the Uninstall or Change/Remove button.
- Follow the instructions on your screen to complete the uninstallation.
- Restart your computer.
In case the uninstallation was not successful, use the AVG Remover tool
Reinstall Parallels Tools
- Install AVG Antivirus back
In case AVG Antivirus is not installed in virtual machine, but Coherence option is grayed out, check the article.