After updating Parallels Desktop 9 to the latest version, I start Quicken 2012 and get an error:
”Quicken does not support the option ‘Run as Administrator’. Using this option may cause you to have problems printing or other issues”.
After clicking "OK" application opens and works fine.
This error pops up when virtual machine is in Coherence mode. But when virtual machine is in window or full screen mode, Quicken opens without the error message.
prl_cc.exe process is running as Administrator.
In order to resolve the issue, please do the following:
- Start the virtual machine.
- Open Windows Task Manager (right-click on Windows menu bar > Start Task Manager).
- Open Processes tab, locate prl_cc.exe
- Right-click on prl_cc.exe > Properties > Compatibility tab
- Put flag in checkbox Run this program as administrator.
- Restart the virtual machine, switch to Coherence mode (View > Enter Coherence) and check the issue.