- Parallels DHCP server causes Windows DHCP server to shutdown, which takes down all corporate network. How can I turn it off?
- Right-click on Parallels Desktop icon in the Dock -> choose Preferences...
- Go to Advanced tab -> Network: Change settings...
- On the Shared tab disable both 'Enable IPv4 DHCP' and 'Enable IPv6 DHCP' checkboxes.
- Close preferences window and restart the Mac.
If you need your virtual machine to be connected to the network now - switch to the Bridged network mode:
Open your Virtual Machine's Configuration - in window mode: go to Virtual Machines menu -> Configure
- in Coherence mode: click on Parallels tray icon -> press Alt key -> click Configure
Switch to Hardware tab -> Network 1
Set network mode to Bridged: Default Adapter connection: