- Mouse and keyboard events are not passed to a vSphere console when it is running inside Windows virtual machine.
- Parallels Desktop 9 is installed on MacBook with Retina display.
vSphere console works improperly with high display resolutions, which happens on systems with Retina display.
To workaround the issue, do the following:
- Open virtual machine configuration window.
- Go to Hardware -> Video.
- Put the switch for Retina displays into Scaled position.
- Reboot (or start) the virtual machine.
Keyboard and mouse should work fine in vSphere console.