I have an application (
.exe in Windows or
.app in OS X) located in a custom folder on my computer's hard disk.
How do I add it to Parallels Access App Launcher?
- Create a shortcut of your
- Move the shortcut to
for OS X:
- Move your application to system
/Applicationsfolder or to user profile
Your application will now appear in the list of available applications. To add it to App Launcher you need to proceed with the following steps, depending on your mobile device operating system:
for Android mobile devices:
- Click on the three-dot options button and choose Edit applications list
- Tick the application you need and click OK
for iOS mobile devices:
- Click on the "+" button
- Choose the application you need using the switch-button