Available article translations:
Unable to start Parallels Desktop 9 after upgrading to OS X 10.9 Mavericks
- Parallels Desktop 9 for Mac
- Parallels Desktop 8 for Mac
After upgrading to OS X Mavericks Parallels Desktop 9 no longer starts up.
OS X upgrade corrupted Parallels Desktop system files.
- Uninstall Parallels Desktop 9
- Open Finder., go to Applications. folder -> Utilities;. Launch Disk Utility.
Click on your Mac Hard Disk and press Repair permissions. Wait till the operation is done.
- Reboot your Mac
- Install Parallels Desktop 9
upgraded Mac OS to mavericks 10.9 and I am not able to access Parallels Desktop 9
After doing the upgrade to Mavericks my Paralells does not open
not able to start Parallels Desktop after upgrading to Mavericks
1e5db16426987d561060acdf56d947b4 48e7cf384e3b46432e32e6040476f122 33c4522b6fa9ca8e050f19b889fb58f1 790d27220dd34433ff172f45c18cfb98