Available article translations:
Unable to start Parallels Desktop 9 after upgrading to OS X 10.9 Mavericks
- Parallels Desktop 9 for Mac Standard Edition
- Parallels Desktop 8 for Mac Standard Edition
After upgrading to OS X Mavericks Parallels Desktop 9 no longer starts up.
OS X upgrade corrupted Parallels Desktop system files.
- Uninstall Parallels Desktop 9
- Open Finder., go to Applications. folder -> Utilities;. Launch Disk Utility.
Click on your Mac Hard Disk and press Repair permissions. Wait till the operation is done.
- Reboot your Mac
- Install Parallels Desktop 9
upgraded Mac OS to mavericks 10.9 and I am not able to access Parallels Desktop 9
After doing the upgrade to Mavericks my Paralells does not open
not able to start Parallels Desktop after upgrading to Mavericks
1e5db16426987d561060acdf56d947b4 3307fff3682b15f0ba3fbe13d779296d df4909b7dd0609a3c148f007041db6d9 97cd84747b25a2e5a06065a21a747a53