This video tutorial will guide you through the process of setting up a Virtual Machine in Parallels Desktop 9 for Mac
Summary comments to this video:
- To install a new virtual machine please go the Parallels Desktop menu and click File -> New to open an installation wizard.
- Supported guest operation systems are vary (Mac OS, Linux, Windows, Chrome e.t.c)
for more information please refer to Parallels Desktop 9 system requirements
- To start the installation, please click on the "Install Windows or another OS from DVD or image file"* and click *Continue.
Parallels Desktop will search for the installation media presented on your Mac. If you won't see the needed OS to install, you may click on the "Locate manually" button and search for the media by yourself
- Once you choose the OS you want to install, please click "Continue" to proceed.
- Enter the product key of the OS, and click "Continue", or if the product key is not needed, please untick the "This version requires a product key" checkbox and click "Continue"
- Next screen represents a level of Inegration, once you make you desicion, please click "Continue"
- After that we can give a special name to the Virtual Machine or you may leave it with the default name
- On the last screen after clicking "Continue", the installation will be done automatically.
- Once completed, you'll have a virtualizaed operating system right on your Mac computer.