I would like to cancel/enable auto-renewal for my Parallels Access subscription.
Managing a subscription on an iOS based device
If the auto-renewal option is enabled by default, App Store will automatically renew a subscription until auto-renewal is canceled.
Follow the steps below to disable auto-renewal for Parallels Access purchased from App Store:
- Open AppStore, scroll to the bottom of the page.
- Tap the Apple ID button in the lower-left corner. (If you are not signed in, tap the Sign In button, and sign in with your Apple ID. Then, scroll back to the bottom of the page, and tap the Apple ID button.)
- Tap the View Apple ID button.
- From the main account page, scroll down and tap Manage App Subscriptions. Find Parallels Access and turn off the Auto-Renew switch.
You need to disable the auto-renewal option at least 24 hours before the end of the current subscription period.
If you would like to enable the auto-renewal option, follow the same steps to open Apple ID settings and turn on the Auto-Renew switch.
Managing a subscription on an Android based device
Start Parallels Access on your Android based device.
Click on the upper right corner of the screen to open an application menu. Click on Manage Subscription.
Click Manage auto-renewal settings in the new window to proceed. You will be redirected to the Parallels Access page of your Parallels account. Then the management is the same as if you managed the subscription from your computer. Please see the next point for further instructions on enabling and disabling auto-renewal.
Managing a subscription purchased from Parallels on My Account page from any device
Note: You will not have the option to manage your Parallels Access subscription, if the subscription is free-of-charge.
- Log in to your Parallels Account at https://account.parallels.com/.
- Open Parallels Access page, the Computers tab.
- Click Manage link on the right, you will see a new window.
- Click Disable Auto-Renewal.
You will see an Enable Auto-Renewal button, if the option is turned off. Click on it, if you would like to make sure your subscription is renewed automatically.
Please note that if the subscription is not renewed, the service for your remote computers will be suspended on the date next to the subscription expiration date.