Virtual Machine does not recognize a USB device. "8002" Error message.
- Shut down your Virtual machine.
- go to Parallels Desktop Window menu -> Virtual Machines List -> right-click on your Virtual machine and choose "Show in Finder"
- right-click on your Virtual machine's .pvm file -> choose "Show package contents"
- Open "config.pvs" file with Text Edit application
- push "cmd + f" to open a find menu and find "USB" without quotes.
You will see the XML node responsible for USB devices:
<UsbController UhcEnabled_patch="1" dyn_lists=""> <UhcEnabled>0</UhcEnabled> <EhcEnabled>0</EhcEnabled> <XhcEnabled>0</XhcEnabled> </UsbController>
replace 0's with 1's manually and save the result by File -> save
The correct variant should be like this:
<UhcEnabled>1</UhcEnabled> <EhcEnabled>1</EhcEnabled> <XhcEnabled>1</XhcEnabled>
Now you may boot the virtual machine and connect your USB device
corrupted Virtual Machine configuration file (config.pvs)