While running Parallels Desktop for Mac, you get the following error:
Operation timeout. The operation could not be completed due to a timeout. Problem ID: 15
- Missing or corrupted Parallels Desktop files.
- Dispatcher (prl_disp_service) does not start up correctly.
- Network issues.
First, please make sure you can access www.parallels.com.
If by some reason you are not able to do that, the problem is with your ISP, contact them for assistance.
If you are able to access www.parallels.com from the Mac side, then:
Restart your Mac.
If that does not help, restart the prl_disp_service process a few times manually via the Activity Monitor:
- Start Activity Monitor (Finder -> Applications -> Utilities -> Activity Monitor);
- Locate prl_disp_service, select it, and click Force quit;
- Restart Parallels Desktop.
If that does not help, reinstall Parallels Desktop: