Detailed instruction about how to distribute software to Mac OS X computers can be found in the Software distribution section of the Parallels Mac Management for Microsoft SCCM 2007 or the Parallels Mac Management for Microsoft SCCM 2012 administrator’s guides.
Before creating a software distribution package you should prepare an Adobe deployment package using AAMEE tool from Adobe. AAMEE tool can be downloaded from the following URL:
To create an Adobe distribution package see the CS6 Enterprise Deployment Guide which can be found at the following URL:
Creating an Adobe CS 6 package involves the following basic steps:
1. Download Adobe CS6 Master Collection and AAMEE.
2. Copy the Adobe_CS6_Master_Collectuib.dmg file to a Mac and mount it.
3. Mount and install AAMEE in Mac OS X Mountain Lion Server.
4. Run AAMEE.
5. Specify the path to the mounted Adobe_CS6_Master_Collection on the Media and Package Identification pane in AAMEE.
6. Create an Apple disk image from the Adobe deployment package using the following command:
hdiutil create <path_to_Adobe_deployment_package> -srcfolder -ov "adobecs6.dmg"
7. Copy the “.dmg” file to a folder accessible from the Configuration Manager console. When creating a software distribution package, use the folder name and path as the Source folder parameter and the following line as the Command line parameter: